(F) EURUSD: Post-NFP Trade Update: Fractals Predicting A Retrace

EURUSD: NFP Did Not Change Overall Outlook & Projections TRADE:  EURUSD SELL@1.15640  SL@1.17283  TP@1.11210  Risk: 164*4  Reward: 443*4  Trade Ranking: 3.5 Wed. May 4th  7:08 AM: Update #1: Moving SL to B/E Friday May 6th 8:06AM  Update #2: Closing 75% (3 Lots)@1.14210  Leaving 25% (1 Lot) to run with SL@B/E  Up-To-Date Profits: 143 *3 lots = +429 pips  The NFP…

This content is for Basic Package, Premium Package, 3-month Basic Plan, 3 -months Premium Package, Special Invoice, Basic with Trial, Premium Package with Trial, OTO $39 Basic Trial Offer, $89 OTO Special discount offer, Premium Plus Commodity, 6 Months Premium Plus Commodities, 2 Months Basic Trial Offer, Premium Trial Plus Commodity, Basic Plus Commodities, $29.99 Special Offer, $19.99 Trial Extension and Free Registration members only.
Log In Register


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


©2018 EFXSelect.com


Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?